Wednesday 22 April 2009

Chapter 7_VERBAL MESSAGES

I would to share some story.....when i was in primary school...a lot of things happened...i know that time i was a kid and does not no about life...so, i has a lot of friend. But, this girl.....i don't know what happened to her but she never felt satisfied about me even though i've done nothing to her. One day, i ask her why she hate me? she said that i stole her boyfriend from her..so i laugh and said that i didn't shole her boy and why should i need to do that........she still felt satisfied....then, she accused me...she told to my friends that i has backstep them by saying the words that i never said. So, my friends believed all she said......about 3 months my friends don't want to greet me talk to me..and that time, i remembered that i have no one except the truth...that time also made me don't wanna go to school......my mum has advice me that i need to solve and face the problems..........so, i brave and strong myself to face the problems that she had been created. It takes to much time to make them believe to me..........luckily, i had proof and they believe.....then, what i do is......i revenge to the girls.i do the same thing that she had do to me.i want she to feel what i had felt for 3 months ago.........i did it....and at the end of school........we apologies what we had do to each other and become friend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment