Wednesday 22 April 2009

Chapter 6_UNIVERSALS OF VERBAL AND NONVERBAL MSGS

In this chapter, we have learn so much thing that related to our life.....just i said, interpersonal communication are related in our daily life.......ermmmm.......today, my story must be related to this chapter. We as a human being, our action, behavior, attitudes is more to nonverbal messages than verbal. This is based on my experience.....when someone dislike us, they won't show in verbal messages but they would show in nonverbal messages...actually, i just broke up with my boy which i really love...like or not i have to face the truth and i have to go on with my life...we broke up because of the distance, the changes of attitudes between us...and also heart...last week, he use nonverbal messages to me...whereby he doesn't messages me, told me that he would busy in that week....ok, i as he girlfriend understand because i also a student like him...day by day, he totally different....he become cold to me, everything that out from his mouth negative.....i realize that he change a lot but unfortunately, he denied the changes of himself......by using nonverbal messages, he doesn't want to solve the problem between us, do not care about me anymore, and saying that i'm actually change....from that messages, i understand he doesn't feel the same...he won't understand that i face so much problem here than him....what i'm trying to said are make him more hate me.....i don't understand why he act and change like that.....the nonverbal that he gave to me make me more suffer....don't he felt so..........i really don't understand what is he think.........even though, our relationship was ended, i still wondering about his changes and why he treat me like i don't have any feeling.........

No comments:

Post a Comment